PEACE OF MIND COVID-19 BOOKING POLICY
Frontier Travel have been providing tailor-made ski holidays to Canada for over 30 years. Over 50% of our guests are either repeat or recommended to us, evidence of the care and attention we offer. This past winter and summer we kept our guests informed of the ever changing Covid-19 situation and offered to move their holidays to the following winter or summer or give them a full refund when it because obvious that travel was not possible.
We follow the official advice of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and, along with information provided by the Government of Canada, we are arranging holidays now for our clients to explore Canada again as soon as its possible.
For your peace of mind we offer:
- COMPLETE COVID FLEXIBILITY: If changing FCDO or Government of Canada advice affects your holiday, including border closures or updated rules on quarantining, you will have the option to rearrange your trip free of charge* up to 45 days** before your departure allowing you to plan and book with complete confidence. This is valid for travel during the 2022/23 ski season.
- Currently the restrictions state that all travellers aged 12 and over must be FULLY vaccinated (i.e. both jabs). If you book a holiday with us everyone in your party must be fully vaccinated as per the Canadian Government guidelines. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel to Canada due to these vaccination restrictions.
- These are the current Canada entry requirements – https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
- You must have insurance that covers you for Covid. If you cannot travel on your holiday due to contracting Covid prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees will apply and you must claim on your insurance
* Additional charges may be incurred based on changes to your trip such as accommodation and/or seasonality.
** Some elements have greater restrictions and these will be discussed with you at the time of booking – eg Whistler Day Passes are completely non refundable.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: Your bookings are flexible and financially secure. In the very unlikely event that we were to cease trading, we are ABTA bonded and hold both ATOL licence and IATA accreditation so your money is 100% protected giving you full peace of mind.
- PERSONAL SERVICE: We are a small specialist tour operator and you will be looked after by your personal expert throughout the holiday booking process and up to your return to the UK. We will keep you informed of any major changes to the Covid situation prior to and during your holiday.